NYDIS invites you to their Annual Preparedness Summit for NYC Religious Leaders on Crisis Emotional & Spiritual Care. Come learn about:
- Disaster Spiritual Care Best Practices
- Emotional & Spiritual Care After Traumatic Events
- Self-Care for Clergy and Caregivers
- Emotional & Spiritual Responses to Hate Crimes in NYC
- Training, Credentialing, and Deployment for Disaster Chaplaincy and Emotional Spiritual Care
Keynote Speaker: Rev. Dr. Willard W. C. Ashley, SCP, NCPsyA
Registration is Free. Halal, Kosher, and Vegan Breakfast and Lunch are Provided. Includes 1GB Flashdrive with 262 Faith-Based Resilience Resources.